Shipping & Returns
Any shipping inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a fast response, please include your order details at the beginning of your e-mail, as seen on your invoice.
Return Merchandise Authorization
Ship defective product(s) to MMAX with freight-prepaid and insured (we would recommend that customers use a "Traceable carrier" who provides you with a proof of delivery).
Return product(s) must be accompanied with invoice copies.
Opened software is non-refundable and cannot be returned.
RMA number must be marked clearly on the shipping label or the package.
The package has to be properly packed to protect against damage in transit.
All customer's markings or labels must be removed from merchandise.
MMAX Group Canada (Inc) shall not be responsible for the RMA package lost or damaged in transit. Failure to follow the above requirements might cause your RMA warranty void; suspended; delayed or refused.
RMA Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for our RMA request, please read them carefully. At the bottom you will see a downloadable PDF.
***Radeon RX 6000 series and GeForce RTX 3000 Series GPU video card sales are final. If the GPU is defective, we will facilitate or aid in facilitating any warranty claims to manufacturers.***
* An RMA number will be issued within 48 hours by e-mail once the RMA form has been submitted.
* Your RMA number will expire if the defective merchandise is not received by MMAX within ten (10) business days. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused.
* MMAX reserves the right to return any merchandise un-repaired without notification, as a result of lacking proof of purchase or serial/lot number; date code unmatched against the original invoice(s).
* All returned merchandise must be well-packed. Improper packaging might void warranty.
* If physical damage is found on the merchandise, MMAX will reserve the right to request the total replacement/repair cost from the customer.
* Authorization must be obtained from our sales representative before merchandise is returned for credit.
* Ship defective merchandise to MMAX with freight prepaid and insured. We would recommend customers use a "Traceable carrier" who provides a proof of delivery.
* Return merchandise must be accompanied with invoice copies.
* RMA number must be marked clearly on the shipping label or the package.
* The package has to be properly packed to protect against damage in transit.
* All customer's markings or labels must be removed from merchandise.
Customers who do not comply with all of the above requirements will delay RMA processing or be subject to service charges. Replacements or repairs will be made when returned merchandise is received.